So today’s post is going to be a little different.
But in a good way – because I’m all about giving away great stuff 🙂
As you’ll have noticed while I’m a psychologist most of my posts have been about physical healing.
There have been a couple of reasons for this:
1) Most people start using essential oils to help support physical wellbeing (me included) because what’s going on physically is just so obvious
2) I wanted to make sure I really understood the power of the oils & the best way to learn anything is to teach – you guys have been fantastic students & I thank you From the bottom of my heart.
But a few weeks ago it really hit me – emotional health is where my heart belongs.
& its about time I started getting back to it!
I was called into helping people heal emotionally well before I even knew what I was doing.
#flashbacks to my days as a young upstart of a retail manager (but that’s another story)
Now, as with all epiphanies this whole push to get back to helping people heal emotionally came at random o’clock and out of nowhere.
Hit play below & you’ll find out what happened & about a fantastic oil which can help you have an emotional breakthrough too!
Have a wonderful day & I’ll catch up with you soon 🙂 x Katie x
& I’m gonna be doing much more on video so watch this space…
p.s. if you’re wondering which essential oils are going to be great to kick start your healing process then why not take part in my free virtual wellness consultation.
Click the link below to find out more:
- It’s important to seek the advice of a professional before embarking on a new health regime.
- These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
- This website is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
- Essential Oils are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease
- Not all essential oils are of the same quality and it’s important you check with your oil brand whether you can use your oils aromatically (A), topically (T) and/or internally (I).