So, what’s so special about this little beauty I hear you ask – well for starters it’s one of the cheapest oils out there.
Now, don’t let that put you off – it packs a punch!
I personally, love this oil because it’s just so refreshing.
As soon as I get a wiff, I feel instantly uplifted and centred.
But, I am bias towards the citrus oils.
What is it?
Orange essential oil comes from the rind and is ‘pressed’ out. The orange rind is quite literally squeezed and then out pops the oil!
The Sweet Orange Tree where the wild orange oil comes from is believed to have originated in South Africa (although the oils I use are sourced from the Dominican Republic).
Oranges are super delicious fruits which many of us consume on a weekly basis and so you’re probably still thinking that it can’t be that great?
Well keep reading my friend and I am about to change your mind!
What does it do?
Wild orange essential oil is the daddy when it comes to reducing anxiety and in particular if you struggle with panic attacks.
Having tested this out on myself and a few of my clients I know sniffing wild orange while in an anxious situation can stop a panic attack from overtaking and overwhelming you.
It also does a whole lot more…
All the A’s
- anxiety (A)
- cancer (T)
- fear (A)
- heart palpitations (A, T)
- insomnia (A, T)
- menopause (T)
- nervousness (A, T)
- sluggish digestion (T)
- uplifting (A)
- withdrawal (A, T)
So, there you have it. Your little bottle of cheap oil can make you feel awesome when you’re scared, help you sleep when you’re struggling and reduce the pull of drug taking…
Not to shabby if you ask me!
Have a great Tuesday & I’ll be back on Thursday with Essential Oils for Autism.
Catch you then,
p.s. If you’re open to learning how to use essential oils to do loads of other neat things and support your body and mind with everything it gets up to then click the link below to go to a free mini-wellness consult
- It’s important to seek the advice of a professional before embarking on a new health regime.
- These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
- This website is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
- Essential Oils are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease
- Not all essential oils are of the same quality and it’s important you check with your oil brand whether you can use your oils aromatically (A), topically (T) and/or internally (I).